The 1st Global Practice Development Group aids advisors in the formation, development and maturation of their financial services practice. Advisors at each stage of practice are assisted in advancing to the next level of their financial services practice by utilizing specialized training programs individually applied.
In the course of business-building activities, the advisor will learn how to fully adopt the 1st Global capabilities and resources essential to guiding their clients toward their financial goals. The 1st Global Practice Development Consultants are individually assigned in order to build a solid relationship and provide one-on-one support.
It is Practice Development’s mission to empower advisors so they may realize their vision of a successful wealth management firm.
Our Practice Development specialists:
- Assist in efficiently integrating financial services into your practice
- Provide training on essential practice development tools such as the Practice Development Index™, Best Practice Program for Financial Services and the 1st Global MATRIX™ - Master Wealth Management Business Development and Management System
- Answer questions as you develop and execute your business plan
- Provide guidance as you prepare to meet with clients about financial services
- Project how your level of activity impacts your earnings using the Financial Forecasting for Wealth Management Services tool